You supply the toy... Nana's install the weight up to 4 kg
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Size Approx: cm x cm x cm (Some Products may not have there size yet)
- Please ensure you use 2 hands when handling all weighted toys as pulling at limbs will cause stress in the seams and damage and this is not covered by warranty...
- They are not to be used as a weapon.
- Weighted toys are for calming and supervised play.
- HAND WASH ONLY
If you have a toy and wish to have it weighted we can do this...
The procedure for this is as follows;
- Add this product into your cart to pay the $5 inspection cost.
- Once the toy has arrived at the Nana's workshop the team will assess the materials your toy is made from, and roughly how much weight we estimate will be able to be added.
- #NOTE the toy will not be harmed this is a NON Destructive process.
- The Nana's team will send you a quote for creating the pellet liner, cost of the pellets, time taken and the shipping if you have not supplied a return paid satchel or box.
- Once the quote is accepted and payment has been made the Nana's team will proceed with the the order and dispatch it ASAP.
Where do we fit into NDIS?
Our products are generally covered under the Core Supports Purpose Category – “A support that enables a participant to complete activities of daily living and enables them to work towards their goals and meet their objectives.”
We are categorized as “low risk” and “low cost” AT (Assistive Technology) or Consumables under the codes: 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
How to Care for Your Weighted Toy and Make it Last
We've created this step-by-step guide on how to extend the lifespan of your weighted toy. Our tips and techniques will help you ensure that your toy remains in great condition for as long as possible.
If the weighted toy is intended for a child or someone who may require supervision, ensure that an adult is present during use. This will help prevent any accidents or misuse of the toy. Supervision is especially important for young children or individuals who may have difficulty understanding potential risks. It is important that all weighted toys are handled correctly, especially on toys weighing more then 1.5kg. You should always use two hands and pick up the toy in the middle of thebody, picking up a toy by the head, arm or a leg may break the stitching.
Spot cleaning: For small stains or localized dirt, spot cleaning is usually sufficient. Use a clean cloth or sponge and gentle soap to dab the affected area. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that could damage the fabric or weighted material.
Handwashing: If your weighted toy is small enough and doesn't have electronic components, handwashing is an effective option. Fill a basin or sink with lukewarm water and add a mild detergent. Gently submerge the toy and agitate it to remove any dirt or grime. Rinse thoroughly and squeeze out excess water. Allow the toy to air dry completely before using it again.How to Care for Your Weighted Toy and Make it Last, click here for more details.